Thursday, October 3, 2013

Hope you can Cling To Part 1




Hello! I am entering the Splitcoast stampers Hope you Can Cling To challenge again this year. 
The first challenge is about inner strength.  The challenge is to create a card with something from the inside of the card coming out.  This is what I came up with.  I used Spellbinders dies to cut out the frame and the center.  The butterfly I believe is from a TPC stamp set. The sentiment is from the Craft's Meow stamp set, "Beautiful Hymns".





The third challenge is to make a card that is flat.  I am still working on the second challenge card.
Here is my one layer card.   I used a flourish from the Craft's Meow stamp set "Beautiful hymns".  The flowers are from a CAS-ual Friday stamp set called "Mums the word".




Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: