Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thank Yous

Well, since it was my birthday a few weeks ago I have been working on Thank You cards.  It takes me while to make all the thank you cards for people that gave me gifts.  I don't think people judge too much on late thank you cards especially if they are hand made, right?

I am not sure what I think of this card.   My sister gave me  Le Plume II markers.  I am still figuring out how to use them.

This is a card I made using some Kaisercraft paper that I won from  a Xyron/Kaisercraft hop.  I love their paper!! I used a Spellbinder's die that I received for my birthday. 

 Here is another thank you card I made.  Again, I am not sure what I think about it.  I received my first pad of Graphic 45 paper.  I love it!!

 Here is another card using Kaisercraft paper.

This card I made because I recently bought this stamp.  I bought from All that Scraps.  It is a Krafting Kimmie stamp.  I think it is adorable! Thank you for stopping by.
Ps. Sorry about the bad pictures.  I need to work on that.  My camera setting seemed to have changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment