Thursday, July 5, 2012

FWF

So, two weeks ago I won FWF! That was soo soo exciting!  I received a random assortment of little stamps.  There were some sentiments, numbers, this beautiful poppy stamp, and some others that I am not totally sure how to use.  I am excited about having more Unity to play with!  My collection is still too small though. :) Here is another simple card.  I am working on making more elaborate cards, but it takes a lot of creative energy.  Life has been wearing me out, but hopefully soon I will have more creative energy. :)
Thanks for stopping by.

17 comments:

  1. So pretty, I love that poppy stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, this is so pretty! Love the CAS design, and that poppy is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty poppy, love the color. Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky You! You made a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The teal color look fantastic. The poppy really pops

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color combo, love the simplicity, LOVE that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It may be simple, but it is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFULLY simple! The flower is gorgeous. I think you might have won the same week I did...fun getting that bag of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a beautiful poppy. Love your simple card. Don't change your style a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky you! That Donna Downey poppy is super!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautifully simple. I won last week and I can't wait for fun mail!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely. You sure eill find how to use allstamps. You'll see

    ReplyDelete