Thursday, July 19, 2012

A whacky card for FWF

 I made this card for Unity's Friday Friends with Flair.  I have had these stamps for quite some time, but I have never used them.  I figured it was time.  I am not sure what I think of this card.  I started by coloring the stamped images.  I then looked through my somewhat limited stash of paper.  This is not the original look I was thinking to do, but this is the paper that seemed to best fit with the colors I used on the stamps.  The card has kind of a 60s feel to it.  I think I will try again later to use this stamp set in a more attractive way.
Thanks for stopping by.


16 comments:

  1. Very cute! What a fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Those images are great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pattern paper. very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks awesome! I like the pp with it...you're right that it goes with the vibe. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally rad, man :) That happens to me all the time, colour things & then can't find quite the right paper to go with - I love what you ended up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that stamp set....It's so fun for that special someone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your card is great! I love the paper and the stamps together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE those test tubes....cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh... so fun! I'm a science geek so I absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun stamp set! Very sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete