Thursday, May 16, 2013

Random Cards

This is the Mother's Day card I made for my mom.  I am not super impressed with it.  For some reason I had trouble making nice Mother's Day cards this year.  I don't have any Mother's Day sentiments yet.  I am hoping to get some soon.  The flower stamp I used is from Hero Arts.  I paper pieced it. I used the CC designs olive die cut for the leaves. The lace is from Lavish Laces.  The background paper is Recollections.

 Here is a random card I made with stamps from the Craft's Meow Lovel Labels 14 stamp set.  I was just playing around.  This is the first card I have made with sequins. I really like sequins and want to get better at using them.

This is another random card I made trying to use up some scraps.  The butterfly stamp is also from The Craft's Meow Lovely Labels 14 stamp set.  I just love this stamps set and am excited to use it more. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment