Sunday, October 7, 2012

More Unity Challenges

 I am entering this card in challenge number one, a shape card,  for the Unity WCMD.  I like shape cards, but I never make them.  It is very intimidating for me and seems to take more creativity.  I was inspired by all the pink cards for breast cancer awareness.  


 I am entering this card in challenged number 2, the texture challenged.  I have five textures on this card.  The brown strips is felt textured. 
Here is another picture.  I don't know if you can tell.  

 I am entering this card in challenge number eight, the color challenge.  

 I am entering this  card in challenge number 6, the border challenge.  I used this sentiment as a border. 
I am entering this card in the sketch challenge.  

Last but not least, I am entering this card in the coloring challenge.  I realized that I don't have many Unity stamps that I can color.  I hope that changes soon though.
Thank for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. You've been busy. Love the cards with the hand drawn looking heart, very cute!

    ReplyDelete