Sunday, April 29, 2012

This is a card I made with the new stamp set from Lisa called "Daisies for her".  Lisa designs for Clear Dollar Stamps.  You can find her blog here: lisaslifelines.blogspot.com 



I don't know if you can see it, but I sewed the ribbons/flags on this card.  I love the look of sewing on cards.  I have not really done it yet.  This was a simple attempt at incorporating it on my card.  As you can see I am still working on taking nice pictures of my cards.  I have kind of a crummy camera.  It will have to do though.  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emily, I was looking at blogs and came across yours. I love the card for your husbands uncle and the poppy one is gorgeous.
    I am going to be following you. One tip I was told by my daughter is that you should put the followers at the top of the list so people find it easier. Good luck, Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are pretty
    Just wanted to pop in and thank you for visiting and entering my giveaway this week- make sure you check back and enter each weeks giveaway...good Luck sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards...Love the flowers on the first one and your design on the second one is great...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete